At Corsmed we develop the world’s most proficient MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) simulation platform. Often referred to as “the flight simulator of MRI”, our platform is used to educate current and future MR-operators to better help patients all around the world. As Head of Operations at Corsmed, you will help to foster customer success, growth and strategy as we scale towards the future of healthcare.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be expected to contribute to the strategic direction of our business. You'll look after day-to-day operational decisions across the business and create our operating model and strategic approach for our Customer success, Growth and Strategy teams. In particular, your focus will be:
- Building a world class, scalable, omni-channel customer excellence operation. You'll create a strategy for supporting customer support, service and excellence with an appropriate operating model.
- Contributing to the strategic direction and day to day operational decisions across the business, especially with growth focus.
- Recruiting and developing a high performing team, in line with resource plans.
- Coaching the team to deliver to operating and financial targets.
- Defining and measuring operating metrics and benchmarks to measure customer delivery, customer engagement and team performance.
You will learn a lot while working with us, but you should have:
- Experience working with fast growing startups
- Experience working in operations
- Experience building scalable customer excellence
- Experience in strategy and growth strategy
Furthermore, you should be a team player and share our passion for continuous learning and professional development.
As a tech-heavy startup, work at Corsmed is fast-paced, agile and fun. The culture is ambitious and professional, but still humble and friendly. We especially seek you who want to grow within the company, taking a role in future leading positions.
Apply with CV/resume and personal letter
We look forward to hearing from you!