Corsmed is an early-stage tech-oriented startup, developing the simulation engine and the reconstruction framework for the next-generation medical imaging software. As such, our team works at the intersection of applied physics, mathematics, numerics, software and biomedical engineering.
We are hiring at all career stages, and we are looking for you who want to grow within the company, taking a role in future leading positions. We value our culture, and seek people who are ambitious and professional, but still humble and friendly.
Our teams are distributed across Europe, so you should have excellent English communication skills and can work both independently and in a team.
As part of a young and fast-paced startup, you should be curious and self-motivated, able to tackle complex problems, be willing to step out of your comfort zone and learn and work on new technologies and topics.
You should also have experience with most of the following technologies:
- C/C++, CUDA
- Python, Matlab
- Torch, Tensor Flow
- Build a solid understanding of the physics, the modeling algorithms and the design flow
- Develop the algorithms and build the numerical engine required for fast simulations of the interactions between electromagnetic waves and biological tissue
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager and technical leads to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others
- Deliver state-of-the art specification documents that meet requirements on schedule Ensure that specs are efficient, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand
- Expand depth and breadth of knowledge in specific areas of numerical modeling of magnetic resonance physics
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related field, with two years of experience or MS in the above fields
- Solid knowledge of Electromagnetics theory
- Strong background in Mathematics
- Understanding of state-of-the-art solutions for high performance computing
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related field
- Demonstrated skills in the following areas are a plus:
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Nuclear magnetic resonance physics
- Mathematical optimization
- Deep learning