At Corsmed we develop the world’s most proficient MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) simulation platforms. Often referred to as “the flight simulator of MRI”, our platform is used to educate current and future MR-operators to better help patients all around the world. We are growing our modern and friendly deep-tech start-up and would love for you to join us!
As a CSM, you will be responsible for upholding relationships with our customer organisations on global scale. To your help, you have the sales-, marketing-, and product teams. In your role, you will onboard, support and upsell our current customers and expand their interest and usage in Corsmed.
We are looking for a colleague with high energy, an entrepreneurial tempo, and the ability to work closely with our marketing and product colleagues, with a strong focus on business opportunities and sales. We believe that a brilliant person with the right ambition can really leverage their time at Corsmed. We are growing fast, and with us, so can you. Most importantly, we are looking for a candidate who is eager to develop Corsmed as a company to a world-leading position. You will be one of the leading individuals making this
As a tech-heavy startup, work at Corsmed is fast-paced, agile and fun. The culture is ambitious and professional, but still humble and friendly. We especially seek you who want to grow within the company, taking a role in future leading positions.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Commercial ownership of current Corsmed customers
- Expanding customers engagement - minimize churn
- Ensure customer engagement by leading workshops (mostly web based)
- Set and develop strategy for best-in-class scalable customer success
- Collaborate with the product team in terms of being the voice of our customers
We believe you have:
- At least a couple of years of B2B sales, some of them in CSM roles
- Worked with a CRM platform
- Good supportive customer-first mindset
- Strong ability to proactively assess what current customers need and help them get what they are looking for
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Business level English (written and spoken) we sell to 150+ countries today
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Management or other similar field
- Experience in selling SaaS
- Experience in med-tech, health care, life science, MRI or similar
Apply with CV/resume and personal letter
We look forward to hearing from you!