Corsmed is an early stage tech-oriented startup, where we develop advanced software for high performance high accuracy simulations of Magnetic Resonance phenomena. As such, our team works at the intersection of physics, mathematics, numerics, software and biomedical engineering.
Join our growing research group to be an integral part of a team of creative and driven engineers and researchers, aiming at tackling some of the most exciting and challenging problems in MRI simulation software.
We are hiring at all career stages, and we are looking for you who want to grow within the company, taking a role in future leading positions. We value our culture, and seek people who are ambitious and professional, but still humble and friendly.
Our teams are distributed in several locations, so you should have excellent English communication skills and can work both independently and in a team.
As part of a young and fast-paced startup, you should be curious and self-motivated, able to tackle complex problems, be willing to step out of your comfort zone and learn and work on new technologies and topics.
About the role
You will join the engineering team that develops the MRI simulator engine. Your main responsibilities will include:
- build a solid understanding of MRI phenomena and simulation
- serve as liaison between the simulator team and clinical users
- identify key clinical features and opportunities to expand the platform
- research and design of features to enrich our simulation framework
- generate and maintain related documentation and specs
- follow up with their implementation and deployment
- maintain high code quality and ensure automatic testing
- define and run experiments on real scanners for development and QA
You will also help in identifying new opportunities in the field, and making decisions on which research directions and technologies are best suited for our future challenges.
You should have proven experience on the following:
- MRI physics
- MR sequence design
- MR image reconstruction
- Python or Matlab
You should be proactive and have the following skills:
- ability to learn quickly and understand complex systems
- ability to collaborate and work closely with others
- ability to complete high-quality work on time
- ability to work independently and with a minimum of supervision
- Pulse sequence programming (IDEA, EPIC or equivalent)
- Hands on experience with a clinical scanner
- Numerical methods and optimization techniques
- C/C++, CUDA programming experience
Apply with CV/resume and personal letter
We look forward to hearing from you!