At Corsmed we develop the world’s most proficient MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) simulation platforms. Often referred to as “the flight simulator of MRI”, our platform is used to educate current and future MR-operators to better help patients all around the world. We are growing our modern and friendly deep-tech start-up and would love for you to join us!
As an SDR, you will assist in generating new business by qualifying leads and driving various outbound campaigns. You will also focus on the development of each qualified lead to pass to your team of Account Executives and Relationship Managers. We are looking for a colleague with high energy, an entrepreneurial tempo, and the ability to work closely with our marketing and product colleagues, with a strong focus on business opportunities and sales.
We believe that a brilliant person with the right ambition can really leverage their time at Corsmed. We are growing fast, and with us, so can you. Most importantly, we are looking for a candidate who is eager to develop Corsmed as a company to a world-leading position. You will be one of the leading individuals making this
As a tech-heavy startup, work at Corsmed is fast-paced, agile and fun. The culture is ambitious and professional, but still humble and friendly. We especially seek you who want to grow within the company, taking a role in future leading positions.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Qualify leads based on inbound and outbound activities and customer databases
- Deal with enterprises and organisations on a global level
- Present and hand-over qualified leads to Account Executives and Relationship Managers
- Continuously improve the processes, analysis, and tactics used by Corsmed Sales
Need-to-haves for the role:
- This is an entry-position, great for recent graduates!
- An entrepreneur in spirit and sales person by proof. You will be part of building Corsmed as a company, together with all your colleagues
- At least one successful sales position (maybe on the side of your studies) with proven record
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ambitious and result-oriented
- Flexible mindset and open to new ways of working
- You are required to have professional level English - we sell globally today
- Bachelor or masters degree (field not important)
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Management or other similar field
- Experience in selling SaaS
- Experience in med-tech, health care, life science, MRI or similar
Apply with CV/resume and personal letter
We look forward to hearing from you!