Corsmed is an early stage tech-oriented startup, where we develop advanced software for high performance high accuracy simulations of Magnetic Resonance physics. As such, our team works at the intersection of physics, mathematics, numerics, software and biomedical engineering.
Join our growing research group to be an integral part of a team of creative and driven engineers and researchers, aiming at tackling some of the most exciting and challenging problems in MRI simulation software.
We are hiring at all career stages, and we are looking for you who want to grow within the company, taking a role in future leading positions. We value our culture, and seek people who are ambitious and professional, but still humble and friendly.
Our teams are distributed in several locations, so you should have excellent English communication skills and can work both independently and in a team.
As part of a young and fast-paced startup, you should be curious and self-motivated, able to tackle complex problems, be willing to step out of your comfort zone and learn and work on new technologies and topics.
About the role
You will join the engineering team that develops the MRI simulator engine and framework. Your main responsibilities will focus around building web-based software solutions that enable service-oriented and micro-service architecture. Additional emphasis will be given on supporting integration of new products/components into the current ecosystem.
The key responsibilities include:
- design of the architecture for new products/components
- implement proof-of-concept to demonstrate applicability and value of the new products/components
- integrate the new products/components into the current ecosystem
- prepare thorough documentation and specs that will allow for an easy onboarding of other team members
- prepare and run QA testing on the new products/components
- build a solid understanding of MRI phenomena and simulation
- serve as liaison between the new products/components and clinical users
- research and design of features to enrich our simulation framework
- maintain high code quality and ensure automatic testing
You will also help in identifying new opportunities in the field, and making decisions on which research directions and technologies are best suited for our future challenges.
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- BSc in Engineering, Computer science or related field
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
Good to have:
- basic education on MRI
- experience with MATLAB
You should be proactive and have the following skills:
- ability to learn quickly and understand complex systems
- ability to collaborate and work closely with others
- ability to complete high-quality work on time
- ability to work independently and with a minimum of supervision
Apply with CV/resume and personal letter
We look forward to hearing from you!