Corsmed is an early stage tech-oriented startup, where we develop advanced software for high performance high accuracy simulations of Magnetic Resonance physics. As such, our team works at the intersection of physics, mathematics, numerics, software and biomedical engineering.
Join our growing research group to be an integral part of a team of creative and driven engineers and researchers, aiming at tackling some of the most exciting and challenging problems in MRI simulation software.
We are hiring at all career stages, and we are looking for you who want to grow within the company, taking a role in future leading positions. We value our culture, and seek people who are ambitious and professional, but still humble and friendly.
Our teams are distributed in several locations, so you should have excellent English communication skills and can work both independently and in a team.
As part of a young and fast-paced startup, you should be curious and self-motivated, able to tackle complex problems, be willing to step out of your comfort zone and learn and work on new technologies and topics.
About the role
You will join the team that develops the simulation platform and engine. Your main responsibilities will focus around expanding the current QA platform with the design, implementation and conduction of test processes that will ensure that our products are reliable, run smoothly and meet client needs at any time. Your role will become an indispensable component in our company’s product development process.
The key responsibilities include:
- lead the entire QA framework
- design and develop detailed, well-structured, and comprehensive test cases and automation scripts
- identify, record, report and document bugs and track the fixing progress
- investigate along with the development team the causes of bugs
- compile quality assurance metrics and report result across the teams
- review product/feature requirements
- perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and after every new production release
- plan and coordinate testing activities
- stay up-to-date with the latest advances in QA and pass the knowledge to your colleagues
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- BSc in Engineering, Computer science or related field
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in quality assurance
Good to have:
- experience with Jenkins and GitHub Actions
- experience with cypress
- experience with postman
You should be proactive and have the following skills:
- ability to learn quickly and understand complex systems
- ability to collaborate and work closely with others
- ability to complete high-quality work on time
- ability to work independently and with a minimum of supervision
- ability to build and lead your team
Apply with CV/resume and personal letter
We look forward to hearing from you!