At Corsmed we develop the world’s most proficient MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) simulation platforms. Often referred to as “the flight simulator of MRI”, our platform is used to educate current and future MR-operators to better help patients all around the world. We are growing our modern and friendly deep-tech start-up and would love for you to join us!
Joining Corsmed, you will be an integral part in a team of creative and driven engineers that deliver a reliable and scalable platform that is used globally. You should be curious about how to build large-scale, business-critical systems with modern technologies. Your responsibilities will include research, design, and implement features and services that can scale in an efficient and reliable manner.
We are in an exciting phase where the platform must evolve in order to ensure continued scalability of the product and our business. In this, you will help make decisions on which architecture and technologies are best suited for our future challenges.
As a tech-heavy startup, work at Corsmed is fast-paced, agile and fun. The culture is ambitious and professional, but still humble and friendly. We especially seek you who want to grow within the company, taking a role in future leading positions.
We believe you have:
- At least a couple of years relevant working experience
- Experience in some of the techniques we use (see below)
- Been part of projects building modern high performing web-services
- Experience in database modeling and performance optimization
- Passion for software development, scalable architecture and product building
- A strong interest for testing and automation, and care about code quality
- Excellent communication skills and can work both independently and in a team
Technologies you'll be exposed to at Corsmed:
- bootstrap, SCSS
- Ambassador API gateway
Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related programs
Apply with CV/resume and personal letter
We look forward to hearing from you!